- Kristen Stewart and Breaking Dawn Part 2 rack up the most Razzie Awards- Entertainment Weekly
- A new Frank Ocean song has leaked- Huffington Post
- Kanye West is not a fan of Justin Timberlake‘s “Suit & Tie”- TMZ
- Josh Hutcherson poses for a new NOH8 campaign- Just Jared Jr
- Which Oscar-nominated exes will run into each another at the show?- Lainey Gossip
- The 2013 Oscar nominees and their animal doppelgangers- Buzzfeed
- Are Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher moving in together?- The Superficial
- Josh Duhamel channels Taylor Swift in his Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards promo- X17
- One Direction kicks off their worldwide tour in London- Celebuzz
Check out some behind scenes footage from “Breaking Dawn – Part II.” Make sure to purchase the DVD/Blu-ray on Saturday, March 2nd!
The 32-year-old tattoo artist wore a red 10 Crosby Derek Lam dress with red suede heel-less platform shoes.
WHO DO YOU THINK wore the 10 Crosby Derek Lam dress better – Kat or Kristen?
The film also is set to star Elizabeth Banks! Jim Sturgess is already attached to play gifted shoe designer forced to break free from a family who wants to turn his designs into mass-produced knock-offs.
The family hires psychotherapist Mary Kay (Banks) and muse Delphi (Stewart) to lure him back to work.
Steven Shainberg is attached to direct with a script he co-wrote with Mickey Birnbaum.
ARE YOU EXCITED to see Kristen Stewart collaborate with Elizabeth Banks???
Also given the title of “best performance” were Marion Cotillard, Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts, Keira Knightley, Daniel Day-Lewis, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Matthew McConaughey, Javier Bardem, Matthias Schoenaerts, and Jack Black, among others.
Here’s a bit of what the stars had to share with the mag:
Kristen Stewart, on dancing in On The Road: “Everyone asks about the nude scenes in On the Road, but I also had to dance, and dancing is harder than being naked. My character, Marylou, is so exuberant, and I had five minutes to do something that showed she was sort of like the craziest motherfucker around. By the end, I was as red as a fire truck. I was holding onto Garrett [Hedlund] because I was going to fall over. I almost passed out every single time.”
Nicole Kidman, on her first role: “The first part I played was in the Nativity play at school. I auditioned for an angel and didn’t get it. I auditioned for Mary and didn’t get it. So I made up the character of the sheep who sat next to the baby Jesus.”
Jessica Chastain, on action scenes vs. love scenes: “It’s easier to do an action scene than a love scene. I love fighting. When the camera’s not rolling, I’ll usually punch some of the actors, just for fun.”
For more from the actors, visit WMagazine.com!
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been crowned highest grossing on screen romantic couple…see who else made the list – Huffington Post
- Rosemarie DeWitt leaves The Newsroom – Entertainment Weekly
- Fifth Harmony has been signed! – Just Jared Jr
- Does Jennifer Lopez hate her People cover? – DListed
- Candice Swanepoel shows off her rockin’ bod – Hollywood Tuna
- Ryan Gosling calls his abs and pecs his “pets” – Towleroad
- Jessica Chastain explains role choices – Celebuzz
- How are Scarlett Johansson‘s reviews for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof? – ASL